Quality 401(k) audits at half the cost.
Easier, faster and more affordable for everyone.
401(k) Limited Scope Audit Fees
Our base fee for the audited financial statements is:
PriceKubecka has always been laser-focused on reducing the burden of a 401(k) audit. Now with teams and businesses displaced all across the country, our CPAs are here to help you comply with federal law with as little hassle as possible. Many businesses are looking for ways to reduce costs and put their teams to work while working remotely. With our 401(k) auditing process, HR teams can easily start their 401(k) audits from home, thus relieving additional stress upon returning to the office later in the year.
To get started on your audit you must complete 3 simple steps.
Sign and return our engagement letter
Grant us auditor access to your recordkeeper so we can pull necessary data
Schedule a 20-minute meeting to create customized payroll file
If your plan has any of the following special circumstances an additional fee will be accessed.
- If the plan was not audited in the prior year.
- If the plan has more than 1,000 employees
- If the custodian or payroll provided changed during the year
- For a major operational defect that requires correction (Not to exceed $2,000)
Example of operational defects that require corrections include:
- If eligible compensation is incorrectly calculated
- If employee deferrals were not submitted on a timely basis
- If employee contributions are incorrectly calculated
401(k) Cost Benefits
PriceKubecka 401(k) Audit
Traditional 401(k) Audit
Member of AICPA EBP Audit Quality Center
Our Time To Complete an Audit
less than 40 hours
more than 80 hours
Plan Sponsor Time to Support an Audit
3 hours or less
20 hours or more
No Travel Costs
Travel +lodging is additional
No Extra Fees
Use of Interns for Audit
Flat Rate Pricing
$15K + expenses